ETF 2100 Series Iron Filters
Treats Ferric (Red) Iron This iron is often visible to the naked eye. If water is left standing in a glass for any period of time it will settle out. This type of iron should be removed before it reaches a softener or other household appliances. Ferrous (clear) iron is readily removed by water softeners.
Media: Varies depending on water analysis. This series includes a chemical free iron filter or a choice of Manganese Treated Green Sand*, MTM Media, KDF 85 Media, Filox-R Media, Pyrolox Media or Micro Z Media
- Electronic timer controls the frequency of regenerations. Full menu driven options.
- 24 Volt Electrical System: to guard against high voltage dangers
- Automatic bypass during regeneration means continuous water usage
- Patented Teflon® technology increases reliability
- Vacation Setting: Filter does not regenerate while you are vacation, but still maintains all other functions.
- Recharge now: Allows for immediate regeneration during high water use.
|Click to enlarge